I have an idea about a Doctor Who and Hunger Games Mix.
I picture it like this, the TARDIS is acting funny again. It spins out of control and it crashes. The Doctor wakes up and goes outside to hind himself in a really weird city in the near future—in some sort of pocket dimension. Every where, there’s pictures of The Master—they’re back on Earth. He’s in control. This is his domain.
The Doctor leaves the TARDIS parked on top of a roof-top and goes inside. The guards find him and quickly take him prisoner. His sonic screwdriver is taken away and they knock him out.
The Doctor is face to face with the Master, and he starts to explain. When the Doctor asks how he survived, the Master says he never died. When he went with the other Time Lords through the link, they sent him through to this city. He found ways to connect to other dimensions, jumping freely about. The Master collected companions of the Doctor and brought them to what he called The Capitol. The world was in peril after an apocalyptic instance that the Doctor didn’t save them from. The Master says he’s going to get revenge in the only way he can—he’s going to destroy the companions by having them fight to the death.
The Master puts the Doctor in a large stadium and all of his companions are there and dressed up. They all know what’s happening. Their weeks are being broadcasted to every galaxy, and both dimensions. Everyone is watching. Everything is watching. The Doctor is watching.
Each companion is asked a series of questions for their interviews. The Doctor isn’t allowed to speak. He isn’t allowed to do anything. He is forced silent. He is useless. The each answer their questions and at the end, they each get to say something to the Doctor—anything.
The Master then takes the Doctor to a different room for weeks. He watches his friends train, he watches as they train for their lives. They each have something to lose. For some, they have people to get back to. For others, they simply don’t think they are ready to die. The Victor gets to live. The Victor gets saved by the Doctor.
- Rose Tyler (Rose; 9 - 10) [F]
- Adam Mitchell (Dalek; 9) [M]
- Donna Noble (The Runaway Bride; 10) [F]
- Mickey Smith (Rose; 9 - 10) [M]
- Amelia Pond (The Eleventh Hour; 11) [F]
- Rory Williams (The Eleventh Hour; 11) [M]
- Sally Sparrow (Blink; 9) [F]
- Captain Jack Harkness [He is only allowed to die once, before being taken away and tortured during half-times for public entertainment.] (The Doctor Dances; 9) [M]
- Jeanne-Antoinette Poisson (The Girl in the Fireplace; 10) [F]
- Howie Spragg (The God Complex; 11) [M]
- Rita Karan (The God Complex; 11) [F]
- Craig Owens (The Lodger; 11) [M]
- Astrid Peth (Voyage of the Damned; 10) [F]
- Vincent Van Gogh (Vincent and The Doctor; 11) [M]
- River Song (The Library; 10 - 11) [F]
- Father Octavian (The Time of Angels; 11) [M]
- Martha Jones (Smith and Jones; 10) [F]
- Toby Zed (The Impossible Planet; 10) [M]
- Christina de Souza (Planet of the Dead; 10) [F]
- Canton Delaware (The Impossible Astronaut; 11) [M]
- Abigail Pettigrew (A Christmas Carol; 11) [F]
- Teenage Kazran Sardick (A Christmas Carol; 11) [M]
- Jenny (The Doctor’s Daughter; 10) [F]
- Larry Nightengale (Blink; 10) [M]
Only one will survive. They must all fight to survive. If they choose not to play, then a planet will be destroyed. If that doesn’t persuade them, then the Master will kill the person they love most. They will have the blood of galaxies on their hands. So, they all do fight.
The Doctor is forced to watch his friends kill his other friends. He is forced to watch people die. And he can do nothing about it.
The Companion Games have began.